Crosshairs in automotive production / automotive
In automotive production or in the automotive sector, the crosshair (often referred to as 3D crosshairs) is used as a calibration system to ensure the efficient and optimal positioning and alignment of components or parts during assembly. Among other things, it is used to measure vehicle frames to ensure that the vehicle is perfectly aligned and free of distortions or warping. The reticle is usually used in conjunction with other measuring instruments, such as laser sensors and ultrasonic systems, as well as computer-aided analysis methods, to ensure a high level of accuracy during vehicle production.
Overall, the use of 3D crosshairs allows manufacturers to minimise the tolerances and deviations between the various components and parts to be assembled, ultimately ensuring a final product that meets the manufacturer's quality specifications.
3D crosshairs are also used in numerous other industries such as aerospace, technology manufacturing (brown goods, white goods), defence and many other industries where extreme precision and accuracy in the manufacture of products prove critical to production success.
You would like to realise the advantages of using 3D crosshairs in your company? Then use the high end software NEXUM® Executer! Let us advise you simply and without obligation about the application potentials!
Advantages of using the ATON software NEXUM®
For more than 30 years, ATON GmbH has been acting as a close partner to the most renowned customers in the automotive, logistics and (high-)technology sectors, offering support for both ATON-developed software and third-party software.
- More than 30 years of experience in the field of crosshairs at the highest expert level
- Highly valued partner especially of global players in the automotive industry as well as in logistics and (high-)technology
- Extremely competent, friendly and attentive contact persons
- Nothing makes our employees sweat - at most the temperatures
- Depending on customer requirements, our support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Response times? Just as you would like it for your company!
How would you like it?
Typical ATON - always on duty for the customer. Why? We love taking on challenges and mastering them with our software development!